lunes, 26 de julio de 2021

Post 5: My Future Job

 Just this week I realized that I started out in adult life and, even though it was a pretty obvious revelation, it left me wondering about many things. Among those, the future. Thinking about an ideal job makes me feel so much anxiety and uncertainty.

 

Will I find a job? What if I don't like it? Am I going to be hired? Am I going to be good enough? I don’t know, let’s find out haha.

 

My expectations for an ideal job are very high, and that’s why I get a little afraid of not reaching that goal. To achieve it I feel that I have to study a lot, which I love, but it happens to me that I like too many topics and different things, so it's difficult for me to decide on something concrete. After completing my studies and becoming a sociologist, I would like to continue studying, either a master´s degree in any subject that I like or study another career, I think in theater. Something that I really love about my career is that it is very versatile so, it can blend in with artistics areas with ease.


The truth is I don't know where i'm going, but I do know that, after study a lot, it will be a dream give lessons in some institution and continue with the investigate line, but never losing the reality that, even though the researches helps to make visible different topics and problems, they aren't so strong for change a reality. I believe that I would feel like uniting this bridge and debt with the social sciences with people's daily reality.


Clearly, I would like to travel around the world, but mainly Latin America.

I hope that my work allows me to fulfill this dream. I have faith that I will be able to achieve my expectations. I know it won't be easy, but at least I think I have a clue about where I want to go or how I want to grow professionally.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 10: English Language Challenges

  To be very honest, I think English is a subject that I have neglected this semester. I've had a hard time keeping up with the blogs an...