lunes, 26 de julio de 2021

Post 8: Summer Holidays

 I love traveling and seeing new places. After many years as a scout, camping somewhere surrounded by nature is one of my favorite landscapes. It's a kind of spiritual retreat hahaha.

I haven't thought much about what I'm going to do this summer holidays, because the pandemic outlook is a bit limiting, but I do know that in summer holidays I want to travel a lot, hopefully backpacking. I have many places that I would like to go, among them, I would love to travel to Chiloé. I live in Valdivia, so it’s not that far away, but every time I go I fall in love with the Island again. I feel that you never stop knowing new corners, forests, caves, people from all over Chile who make the trip something unforgettable.


I have family in Chiloé, so they have told me about several beautiful places that I would like to go. Especially to the Moon Festival that takes place in Cucao celebrating the full moon in February.

But I also would like to know other places. As I’m from Valdivia, I don’t know much about the north, I have only been to San Pedro de Atacama, but I do not know the towns that are further north of Valparaíso. So I want to go to the North of Chile, especially Antofagasta, since my partner is from that city and we have plans to travel in the summer holidays. So far we don't have a definite plan, but he knows a lot of beautiful places, so we have a lot to discover.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 10: English Language Challenges

  To be very honest, I think English is a subject that I have neglected this semester. I've had a hard time keeping up with the blogs an...